Category: Community

Local Candidate Support

The Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® is proud to support Brandon Van Hook, for Mayor of Semmes, AL. Van Hook is a proud business owner and member of the Semmes, AL community with a history of being engaged in different aspects of the city. The Associations RPAC Allocations committee is dedicated to promoting REALTOR® Champions, …

Read More

2020 REALTOR® of the Year, Sam Winter

Please join us in celebrating the 2020 REALTOR®of the Year, Sam Winter, with Sam Winter & Company Real Estate. Winter has been a REALTOR and member of the Mobile Area Association for about 16 years, where he has severed in many different roles, including the 2019 Association President.  Winter is a devoted and loving husband …

Read More

Mobile, AL Housing Market Snapshot June 2020

Professionalism Is On Us!

Being a real estate agent can be one of the most exhilarating, fulfilling, and financially rewarding careers.  I mean, we get to help people find their HOMES.  The place where they spend time with their families—birthdays, holidays, children, and grandparents all come together. A home is the main building where the memories of a person’s …

Read More

Message From MAAR President, Michelle Talbott Rogers April 10, 2020

Greetings to all of you, As we move into another weekend, it seems things have quieted a bit from the Governor’s and the Mayor’s Offices as well as NAR and AAR. A bit of reprieve. Hopefully we are soon out of this time. Hopefully, also, we are all finding ways to have reconnected with our …

Read More

Update Regarding COVID-19 and Message from MAAR President April 10, 2020

A Message from Michelle Talbott Rogers, Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® President 2020 Greetings to all of you, As we move into another weekend, it seems things have quieted a bit from the Governor’s and the Mayor’s Offices as well as NAR and AAR. A bit of reprieve… (full message here) National Association of REALTORS® …

Read More

Update Regarding COVID-19 and Message from MAAR President April 3, 2020

A Message from Michelle Talbott Rogers, Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® President 2020 Greetings to you all, my fellow associates and friends, It must surely seem we are inundating you with information. We apologize for the overload but everything is occurring so rapidly it seems we cannot keep up with it all… (full message here) …

Read More

Message From MAAR President, Michelle Talbott Rogers April 3, 2020

Greetings to you all, my fellow associates and friends, It must surely seem we are inundating you with information. We apologize for the overload but everything is occurring so rapidly it seems we cannot keep up with it all.  I encourage you to continue to be aware, not panicked. This too shall come to pass. …

Read More

Message from MAAR President & Update Regarding COVID-19

A Message from Michelle Talbott Rogers, Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® President 2020 Greetings, my fellow associates and friends, What an interesting time we find in our market and in our country amidst the ever-changing news of COVID19. But do not lose hope throughout these days, as this too shall pass! (read more) Update Regarding COVID-19  …

Read More

A Message from Michelle Talbott Rogers, Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® President 2020

Greetings, my fellow associates and friends, What an interesting time we find in our market and in our country amidst the ever-changing news of COVID19. But do not lose hope throughout these days, as this too shall pass! Please know we here at your Association are here for you. While our staff are working remotely …

Read More