North Mobile is perfectly nested in beautiful southwest Alabama and full of small towns surrounding the main interstate on I65. Roughly only 30 minutes away from the City of Mobile, these small towns have a lot to offer. The natural resources, City services and great locations only compliment the wonderful people in the surrounding communities. Live here, work here, retire here, commute from here, or just come here. With exceptional youth programs for sports, safe neighborhoods, creeks and waterways, public parks, affordable housing, and an excellent business climate, North Mobile has been able to maintain the ambience of a small town where people are friendly and caring, and newcomers soon become good friends.
North Mobile is experiencing phenomenal growth with the construction of new subdivisions and new commercial and retail development. North Mobile has become a gateway to the Mobile Delta and the Mobile River.
North Mobile Highlights
- Mobile County River Delta Marina & Campground
- Mobile Delta and Mobile River waterway access
- Fort Stoddert in Mt. Vernon, AL
- Satsuma’s thriving Citrus (specifically satsumas) and pecan growing economy
- Public and Private schools
- Attractions: Amelia Park, Chickasabogue Park