Our Member’s Very Own Key to Professionalism in Real Estate
The Mobile Area Association of REALTORS® (MAAR) is now introducing a new education series that has been designed to illustrate the ultimate key to professionalism in Real Estate: Coastal Key Certification.
This certification is a project of the MAAR Education Committee, which was charged with developing a program that educates our membership through providing a wide range of REALTOR® tips and tools necessary to be the best REALTOR® Professional around!
This program has been created to benefit all REALTOR® members with the proper education and tools needed to succeed in the Real Estate industry. The certification serves as a source of recognition for those who complete the program and have the knowledge of being the best Professional in the industry.
Coastal Key Certification is available to MAAR Members and Non-Members, and MLO Only Members. The program is a six (6) course series that will begin in the summer of 2017, with each of the courses being two (2) hours long and FREE to everyone!
Upon series completion, you will receive a certificate, which will be a demonstration of your commitment to professionalism and quality service in the real estate industry.
Series Course Topics & Dates:
- Pathways to Professionalism | Instructor: Donna Gardner | Friday, June 9, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Purchase Agreement | Instructor: Marie Dickinson | Friday, June 23, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Negotiating | Instructor: Don Jones | Friday, July 14, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Pricing | Instructor: Anne Powell | Friday, July 28, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Listing Presentation & Consulting | Instructor: DJ Lehman | Friday, August 11, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Contract to Closing | Instructor: Don Mayes | Friday, August 25, 9:00-11:00 AM
For registration click on the Member Login portal at the top of the web page and choose the course(s) you would like to take. Make sure to complete all the registration steps necessary and check your email for a confirmation.